Thursday, January 24, 2008

Boys in Bikinis


Tonight while I was in the kitchen, i heard hysterics, I went to see what all the giggles were about when Dane ran out of my room with my old bathing suit top on. He kept rubbing it( guess he likes the smooth material) and laughing and Jet had my bottoms and kept asking me please. It would have been a fun dress up night however i left them cause i figured they couldn't do any harm pulling all my clothes out of the drawers when I heard a snap. Yep! They climbed into the draw and snapped the bottom of it. WOOD GLUE ANYONE???

7 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

That is a priceless picture! Man, later he's gonna wish that you couldn't find the camera tonight! I love a good black male picture!

Kristy said...

That is too funny! I agree with Andrea, you can pull out that picture in the future anytime you want to scare a way a girlfriend you & Scott don't approve of :)

-Kristy

Danielle said...

Your boys remind me of some other boys you use to hang out with and would do fashion shows in your clothes!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

What a fun night. That is a great picture.

laurdacooj said...

you have one hillarious life! Your boys are so cool! Jackson did something like that last summer, my suit was hanging on my closet door and he got in the bottom like a johnny-jump-up and bounced around until he ripped the straps off!
We miss you guys! Your family is so cute!

McMemories said...

Ashley, i hope you remeber me it's been forever, This is Lyndsie (klepinger)I found your blog from kristy's. Your boys are so cute!! I am expecting twins this june so any advice would be awesome:)

Rachel said...

Ashley, I miss you! You are such a crack up. I'm glad I'll get to experience some of it now on your blog. See ya!