Monday, May 25, 2009

BFF

Jet and Dane miss Leila and ask for her everyday, we tell them she's in Idaho and its a long drive, so now everytime we get in the car they say go to Idaho long drive, if they only knew how long it really is - they can't even drive to the store without fighting, yelling or me having to turn around 100 times and tell them to knock it off!

Ok so i suck at blogging, i forgot my password so its been a while. Anyways just want to say that life has not been the same for us RICKS since the Wallaces left us. However I am so greatful for their freindship and love and miss them like crazy. So here's sending our love and luck to Idaho!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad you took that picture at the restaurant. I don't think I have any recent pictures of all of us together.

I think it's so cute that Jet and Dane both share their first love!

{ a m b e r } said...

=(! Leila tries to go get the boys and will run up our stairs to get them. Maybe there are so many kids here that she thinks she will eventually find them! We miss you all so much!

"Party of Five" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Party of Five" said...

Ashley can you also please pass this on to your mom... she will kill me if I dont let her know... the producer called us and the Wipeout episode is going to air o Wed the 15th... not the 22nd... I just didn't want you miss it if you wanted to see it. Check my blog to see my Hub that way you know what he looks like and you can say you know him!!! Des

Marci said...

Are your boys going to preschool this year? My mom's starting a preschool from her home. I have your address. I'll send you more info in the mail!

The Becks said...

Love all the pics on your blog..so cute! Your boys are so grown up! Hope all is well!