Monday, February 2, 2009

ALL IN A DAYS WORK

Sometimes I don't know where I get my energy from especailly now that I'm no longer a diet cokaholic. Anyways yesterday was crazy to say the least. The boys got into the fridge and attempted to pour the OJ into their sippies ( there goes 5 gallons of OJ down the drain) Next while I was cleaning up OJ mess they reached ( still amazed they reached it) our dominos pizza dinner and ate almost the enitre box ( at least it was thin crust veggie). Then since they were a sticky stinky mess they got naked and ran around the couch jumping 5 feet in the air like flying monkeys. I swear they were possessed. During Bath time Jet was annoyed with me as you can see in the picture because I wouldn't let him pour milk in the bath and make it soup. We made a compromise and I just gave him a spoon. Anyways when scott's at work they sleep with me but as you can see in the picture they sleep on me. Scott took this picture cause he thinks its hilarous that we have a king size bed and 3 of us share one pillow. Ahh now I would like to go and relax in front of the boob tube but Dane threw our TIVO $50.00 remote into the toliet... all in a days work!!!!!










7 comments:

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I don't know how you do it. I love those pictures. Especially the one of you guys sleeping. That's what I look like with the kids in bed with me when Luis is working.

K Risser said...

I feel tired just from reading that! I'm so impressed that you can keep up, I would need to get in better shape to have boys. I guess I'll be happy with 3 girls and a husband with a shot gun :)

Rachel said...

Isn't being a mom exhaustion. I do have boys, but twins take the cake. You do have a ton of energy.

Thanks for the comment about being a convert. I am so glad I joined the church. Where would I be without it? It's amazing how much life has changed. You are always so sweet for remembering me and keeping in touch. Thanks!

cory and laurel evans said...

One 2 yr old is enough for me. I can only be glad my boys have are 2yrs apart, so one is less mobile. And as I was reading this Gunner squirted shampoo and conditioner out of the big salon bottles with the pumps all over the bathroom floor. The hardest thing to clean up. I couldn't imagine how much more of a mess there could be with two. You're amazing Ash!

McMemories said...

Ok so I am looking at my future right:) Love the one where you are all crashed, gotta love our boys!! You are such a good mommy!!

Tiffany D Sowards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany D Sowards said...

Hey Ash,
Long time girly. So I finally got with it and started a blog. Its great to see what old friends are up to. Cute family btw! Hope all is well.
Tiff