Friday, August 8, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL

So on Monday I have to go back to work! I am dreading it because I love being at stay at home MOM ( even those my boys are maniacs). BUT, working means I can provided for my family and we can spend 200 bucks at costco to feed, and diaper the Beastly boys! When I was a little girl I used to dread when my DAD left for work and he used to sing me this little song, " Gotta Go to work to get some money....to buy some TOYS" I loved it and better understood why my DAd had to work. I am going to start to sing it to my boys on Monday morning before i leave. I hope they have fond memories of that special little tune like i do.

2 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

BOO! Summer is over and it is so sad! I hope you have a great school year!

{ a m b e r } said...

I love the song. It's super cute and I can picture your dad singin a cute, simple song like that. It's been nice having you around a little more but, I wish I would have taken advantage of Ashley's free time a little more! You nrrd to post the boy's room because it is super CUTE!