Thursday, June 12, 2008

School's out for SUMMER!

Yippie summer is here! Let's all get together!! All right here's a little of what I've been up to lately....Made 100% organic homemade turkey meatloaf, asparagus and red potatoes. VERY Big deal for me-cause A Princess Never cooks!!!Went to the Noah's Ark exhibit at the Skirball -its awesome your kids will all love it. Oh and I got pulled over twice- Scott got pulled over and get out of it- the truck got towed and we got in a fight with the neighbor! Whew... June is a cursed month for us and will be glad when its over.










3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your dinner looks yummy, I'm impressed! That exhibit looks so fun, where is it? Sorry about the rest of your month.

So as far as the clip boards go, I just use Mod Podge to glue the paper on, then put a layer of it on top. Then I use this hard core scrap tape for the ribbon across. I tied a piece of ribbon to the top and then tied a bunch of different ribbon to that piece. You can add any sort of embellishments you like. Not too many though or you can't write on it (unless you're using it for a picture holder or something). I also use this liquid embosser stuff. I just discovered it and it's super cool. You can use it on everything. Sorry this is so long, hope it helps. I'm gonna start selling them at a boutique soon. Fun!

cory and laurel evans said...

So lucky foryou to be done with school. Gage is here already. We need to get the big boys together

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

wow, good job on dinner! Yummy! hopefully the summer will only get better! Its time to play! YAY! I can't wait for swimming,beach days, and just hanging out!